Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Day 6 - Back To School Night At Burlington High School - Jenn Scheffer BHS Instructional Technology Teacher

This post originally appeared on Jenn's Blog  

You can also follow Jenn on Twitter - @jlscheffer

This Thursday is Back to School night at Burlington High School. To introduce myself and the BHS Digital Literacy course curriculum to parents, I decided to create a short video using the tool Video Scribe. I plan to incorporate this tool into my teaching this year, as I know it could be used to create flipped lessons. If you haven’t given Video Scribe a try, I highly recommend experimenting with it and exploring ways it could be integrated into your classroom.  It was relatively simple to build and there are several excellent tutorials to assist you. I look forward to showing parents an example of a web 2.0 tool so they will clearly understand the types of digital projects their children will have the opportunity to create as members of my class.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment