Several middle school students have been learning how to program Sphero during Activity Block on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Students have been working on writing a code for Sphero to complete several challenges including:
- Stopping in a specific spot
- Going in a straight line and stopping in a specific spot
- Following the path of a “lightning bolt”
- Completing a maze
- Tracing the path around a table
- Following a path through the library stacks
Some students have been successful with almost all of these challenges and are now coding their Sphero to complete a difficult obstacle course with ramps! Here are some pictures and videos of these challenges.