Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Day 53 - New School, New Routine - Lauren Zanotti - Pine Glen Guidance Counselor


Hello PG families!


My name is Lauren Zanotti and I am the new School Counselor here at Pine Glen. I am thrilled to be in this new position and I am continuing to settle into my new role. Along with this being a new role, I am also new to using technology in my role as a Counselor. I am excited to have a forum in which I can share ideas and activities that I am working on with students and also use as a space to share articles, tips and hints to help your child be successful and healthy both in and out of school.

Besides being a counselor, I enjoy cooking, being active (yoga, hiking) and spending time with my family and friends. I recently became an Aunt which has been another new and exciting role to play! I live in Boston and love driving out to Burlington where I find peace and quiet among my normally busy, urban environment!

I greatly look forward to getting to know you and your student this year at Pine Glen.

I can be reached at lzanotti@bpsk12.org or 781-270-1715 if you have any information you'd like to share or questions you may have about your student.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment