Welcome to the Burlington Public Schools Early Childhood Information Series! We are excited for the opportunity to share information about early childhood development with you. Our hope is that the sessions provide you with useful tools to understand the development of your child. Here are the dates and proposed topics of each session:
- Life Skills and Social Thinking Curricula
- Opening the World of Learning (OWL) Curriculum
- Morning and Nighttime Routines in the Home
- Fine and Gross Motor Activities
- Reading to Your Child and Homework Routines
- Transitions to New Buildings and Classrooms
- Technology for Early Learners
- Fun Activities for the Summer
The sessions will be held in the School Committee Room, housed in Burlington High School. Each session will begin promptly at , and will last approximately 1 hour. We will also be available for questions after each session. In order to ensure that the Information Series is useful to you, we ask that you please complete a brief survey. This will help us better understand your family’s needs, and tailor the information sessions to topics that are relevant to you. Please click on the link below to access the survey:
If you have specific questions pertaining to the the Information Series, please feel free to email Naomi Abelson and Tiffany D'Abbraccio at email@example.com. You can also access useful information regarding the series by visiting the BECC Information Series blog at beccinformationseries.
blogspot.com. We look forward to seeing you on !